- Module is a small, logical and manageable part of a program.
- Module is divided into two parts:
- Main module
- Sub moodule
- What is main module and sub module?
- Main module: The top-level module which is located at the top of all procedures such as SUB-Procedures or FUNCTION is called main-module. It is the entry point of modular programming.
Procedure names and parameters are declared and called from the main-module.
- Sub module: Sub-Module is a program, which is written under the main module. A modular program may have one or more than one modules or procedures under main-module. A Sub-Module may have other Sub-Modules.