- There are no rivers in Saudi Arabia.
- Tree hugging is forbidden in china.
- Venetian blinds were invented in Japan.
- Women were not allowed to vote in France until 1944.
- Square watermelons are found in Japan (developed to stack better in supermarkets).
- Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal is known as the open museum of the world.
- In the world, the tradition of worshipping the living goddess is found only in Nepal. The name of this goddess is Kumari.
- The breathtaking Niagara Falls are located on the border of the USA and Canada.