- An astronaut can be up to 2 inches taller returning from space (the cartilage disks in the spine expand in the absence of gravity).
- An average person will spend 25 years asleep.
- An individual blood cell takes about 60 seconds to make a complete circuit of the body.
- Blonde beards grow faster than darker beards.
- By age 60 most people would have lost half of their taste buds.
- Each red blood cell lives an average of 4 months and travels between the lungs and other tissue 75,000 times before returning to bone marrow to die.
- Every square inch of the human body has an average of 32 million bacteria on it.
- Every year over 98% of atoms in your body are replaced.
- Everyone has a unique tongue print.