- It takes 17 muscles to smile and 43 to frown.
- Laughing lowers levels of stress and strengthens your immune system.
- Men have 10% more red blood cells than women.
- New born babies have 350 bones (by age 5 the amount of bones merges to 206).
- Not all your taste buds are on our tongue (10% are on the insides of you cheeks).
- On average you blink 25,000 a day.
- Once a woman reaches the age of 30 they lose 1% of their bone mass every year thereafter (by the time a women is 50 she will have lost 20%).
- Oxygen, carbon, hydrogen and nitrogen make up 90% of the human body.
- People who work at night tend to weigh more.