- 11% of people are left handed.
- 56% of typing is completed by your left hand.
- 8% of people have an extra rib.
- A 1/4 of your bones are in your feet.
- A baby fetus develops fingerprints at eighteen weeks.
- A person produces enough saliva to fill 2 average size swimming pools during their lifetime.
- A person will die from total lack of sleep sooner than from starvation (Death can occur about 10 days without sleep while starvation takes a few weeks).
- After you've eaten it takes approximately 12 hours for food to entirely digest.
- All the blinking in one day equates to having your eyes closed for 30 minutes.